Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Am I out of line here...?

I ate out for lunch today. Buffalo wings. Very good.

However, twice throughout the meal, I drained my glass of hydrating fluids. And both times I had to wait an average of five and a half minutes for my server to refill me. During this 11 minute stretch, I had to let my meal sit and get cold - eating chicken wings without having a glass of water or cola handy is playing with fire. Literally.

11 minutes.

No eating.

Nothing to drink.

I left no tip. I'm happy with my decision, but am just curious to know if I'm in the wrong here...

Currently playing: The Smithereens - Girl Like You
Percentage of Christmas shopping complete: 35.71% (still)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naw - crappy service deserves no tip.

Where were you eating, anyway?

Donovan Yaciuk said...

We were eating at Tavern United, downtown beside the arena. The wings there are GREAT! (I've heard mixed reviews about the rest of their menu items).

I'll also say that normally, the service is fairly good.... ;)

(And your welcome for the shout-out! ;)