Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sir! We've pulled up his record. It doesn't look good!

I found these old album covers while digging through the archives. Thought I'd let them see the light of day one more time!

Both are old photoshop jobs. Neither body is mine - I pretty much just plunked my head into the image. (Although I have to admit, I'm impressed that I got the skin tone on my face to almost match that of the body of "Tino"!)

I'm trying to figure out what I'm more impressed with... The fact that Tino squeezed into those shorts, or the fact that he's wearing a wedding band! Who would marry a guy who didn't take his watch off before tanning? Isn't that one of the first things they teach you in Provocative Modeling and Posing 101?


Currently playing - Orphan - All Over the World
Now entering my twenty-fifth Cola free day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. Many's the time I cried in my Night Train while listening to the Attack of the 50 foot Cam Clark Polka.