Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Quit stealing and go out and buy some damn books, you thieving buggers!

A few years back, during my Digital Chameleon days, I worked with a guy named Dennis Kashton. Super nice bloke who I haven't talked to in a few years. You'd think I'd be mad at him, as he was accidentally credited for my colouring work in Chronicles of Conan Volume 10: When Giants Walk the Earth.

But I don't believe I could ever be mad at Mr. Kashton, for he introduced me to the following cartoon, which was released around the turn of the century at the peak of the "Napster is going to kill the music industry" craze. (Click on the image to view it at full size)
It's from a strip called Tom, the Dancing Bug. I haven't read too many of them, but the odd one seems pretty good. Click here for a fairly comprehensive Tom the Dancing Bug Archive, which has nothing to do with a bug, dancing, or anyone named Tom!

Now quit stealing and go out and buy some damn books, you thieving buggers!

Currently playing - Johnny Cash - I Got Stripes
Currently colouring: Chronicles of Conan Volume 11
Now entering my one-hundred and third Cola free day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dewy Decimal System BAD!!