Sunday, February 20, 2011

MySpace Tshirt

Snapped a photo of this shirt on a recent trip with our daughter to the Manitoba Museum of Man and Nature. I get a feeling this shirt was a lot cooler 5 or 6 years ago, when MySpace was actually relevant!

And even then, lets face it, this shirt is not going to score you any looks from the opposite sex!

The back of this shirt might as well have an arrow pointing to your underpants, saying "Wedge me".

While snapping this photo, I quietly wondered what social network the museum's shirt department would focus on next... Spacebook? Twitearth?

Turns out someone was two steps ahead of me! Both are already established websites on the internet!
Currently playing: Charity Brown - You Beat Me to the Punch
Currently colouring: Marvel Masterworks: The Avengers Volume 11!
Proudly in my fifth Cola free year!

No comments: