Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Donovan Yaciuk Story, starring Ralph Macchio

"We think of you every night when we watch the karate kid on dancing with the stars…"

I've gotten a few comments in emails from friends ever since the most recent season of Dancing With The Stars series hit the airwaves.

Ralph Macchio, probably best known for his roles in films like the Karate Kid, the Outsiders, and My Cousin Vinny, is currently a contestant on the show. And I guess if I were to pick someone to play me in "Handsome Devil, the Donovan Yaciuk story", Ralph Macchio would be a pretty good choice!

We're not twins, but I have to admit there is a resemblance there!


Anyway, it's flattering to be compared to a guy who once appeared on the cover of Teen Beat magazine! It's better than being told you look like Rick Moranis!

Anyway, forget the Dancing With The Stars stuff. Here`s the best thing Macchio has done this year!

Currently playing: NHL Playoffs - Detroit Red Wings at Phoenix Coyotes
Currently colouring: Silver Bullet #8 by Lonely Robot Comics!
Proudly in my sixth Cola free year!

No comments: