Saturday, April 09, 2011

Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo

Don't laugh. I've got fond memories of Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo!

My Baba and I used to play when I was just a wee lad. Hearing the familiar whir of the bingo balls getting thrown around can take me back to my youth!

Cat and I always try to get a couple of games in every year for fun. We played in today's game, and I came so very close to winning $2000!

Do you have any idea how frustrating the card below is for me?Anyhow, it was still a fun game!

In closing, I'd like to say that Kathy Kennedy has perhaps the greatest nails in the city of Winnipeg! If you want to see them, tune in to next week's Kinsmen Jackpot Bingo - they're on the screen for the whole half hour holding bingo balls!

Currently playing: Elton John - I'm Still Standin'
Currently colouring: Silver Bullet #8 by Lonely Robot Comics!
Proudly in my fifth Cola free year!

No comments: