Tuesday, April 04, 2006

And in this corner......

If ever you phone Pizza Hut, and they tell you that they offer wings as a part of their all you can eat buffet, don't believe them.

It'll save you a lot of time and embarrassment.

Especially if you goad a fellow co-worker into an wing eating competition, then print up giant posters advertising said fact, and then cart those posters over to the Pizza Hut in plain view of everyone, only to settle for pizza, as the person on the phone (named "Dave") told you they had wings as part of the buffet, when really, they didn't.
My co-worker Joyce (pictured above), like myself, is a connoisseur of chicken wings. However, she possesses not the intestinal fortitude, nor mental stamina to go toe to toe with your's truly in a wing eating competition. While our efforts to settle the claim as to who shall assume the braggadocios mantle of "Supreme Second-Alternate Secretary of the Winnipeg Chicken Wing Appreciation Society" were stymied by the Pizza Hut employee named "Dave", I am certain that the two of us will find a date in the near future to prove that I am the best.

I'll keep you posted. Get your giant foam fingers ready.

Currently playing: Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

3 comments:

He Said... She Said said...

Those BASTARDS!

Do you eat the ULTRA SUPER DUPER HOT wings or are you like me and eat the wimpy mild or sweet and sour wings?

Donovan Yaciuk said...

MILD all the way!!! ;)

In all honesty, I usually go for the regular "hot" wings. I stay away from anything labelled "911", "suicide wings", or "napalm".

Maybe that makes me less of a man. But it also means I don't look like an idiot sweating while I eat!

Anonymous said...

Remind me to show you my collection of hot sauces when you (eventually) drop by - like, say, to pick up that X-O lithograph. Once I get it, I mean.