Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Where the hell have I been?

It's true - I've not updated the old blog lately. It's been a busy spring! I recently wrapped up some big freelance jobs, including:

Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 2 HC
Collecting Fantastic Four issues #31-60, and Annuals #2-4, this massive, oversized, 832 goliath showcases some of the best work of the Stan Lee/ Jack Kirby duo! Released just in time for the upcoming film Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I reconstructed the colour on issues 32, 38, 41, 53, and 60, along with a handful of covers!
Order a copy today!

Chronicles of Conan Volume 12: The Beast King of Abombi and Other Stories
The Chronicles of Conan series is one of my favourites to colour. It features fantastic art by the great John Buscema, and contains some of the best serialized storytelling of it's time. Peter Dawes, Wil Glass and myself get to do some great colour design in these volumes, and I think that this one will be the best installment yet. It's one of the books where I get credited by name, so I feel very compelled to do my best when working on it!
Order a copy today!

I've also had an opportunity to colour a very special project that I'll be announcing here over the next couple of weeks!

If you can believe it, Cat and I have also found the time to fit a fairly large number of movies into our busy television schedule! I'll post a few reviews here shortly!

It looks like after a long absence from blogging that I'm back in black - I think I've caught the posting bug again!

Currently playing - Benjamin Orr - Stay the Night
Now entering my three-hundred and fifty-fifth Cola free day!

No comments: