Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tonight's the night!

It's the Wednesday you've ALL been waiting for! The Falcon Beach episode featuring my best bud Troy Scott, airs tonight on Global! Click this link to view the Falcon Beach promo (You'll want to click on the link titled "Get a sneak peek at this week's episode"). Troy Scott can be seen at the end wearing a neon green shirt hollering "Falcon Beach's JASON TANNNNNNNNER!" I have NO idea what that means, or who this Jason scoundrel is, but tonight, I'm gonna find out!

Also, be on the lookout for any shots in a Doctor's office! (For more on that, see my aptly titled post "Hey, didn't I used to eat lunch in that Doctor's office...?"

Fellow Digital Chameleon survivor (and colourist extraordinaire) Wil Glass informs me that the Digital Chameleon offices have also been used as the set for the Falcon Beach Police Station! (Not that he watches the show - he assures me he was merely flipping through the channels when he found that out. I have to believe him! It's impossible for a mere mortal to colour as skillfully and beautifully as this, and have the time to watch television! Look for his work on the upcoming Star Wars: Rebellion series from Dark Horse Comics!)

Wow. I know a television star, and a Star Wars colourist. What company I keep!

Currently playing: Corey Hart - Never Surrender
Currently colouring: Marvel Masterworks: The X-Men vol.6

No comments: